GayGamer - Rabanastre Linkshell
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Michu's application

3 posters

Go down

Michu's application Empty Michu's application

Post  michusan Mon Mar 05, 2012 7:36 pm

Hello! I am Ricky (AKA Michu Saroo). Currently I am on the Figaro server but I was finally able today to transfer my character to Durandal (which is the newly merged server for Rab) so I wanted to apply to a gay friendly linkshell.

I played FFXI for about 7 years and was an officer of the longest running LS on Kujata. We were the first NA linkshell on our server to take down Dynamis Lord and I coordinated a lot of the events. I had a 75 WHM, BLM, BRD, BST, and RDM. I am really excited about the new job system for XIV and plan to play BLM and WHM and eventually level PLD (because how cute is a Tar... er Lalafell PLD?) Anyway I hope to hear from you all soon and can't wait to join you guys in game! Please let me know if you have any questions.

Real Life First Name: Ricky
In Game Name: Michu Saroo
Steam Name: rcokely
Skype handle: None
Grand Company Allegiance: Gridania
Highest DoW/DoM: 50 Conjurer
Highest DoL/DoH: 28 Cloth (I think, not really into crafting)

(optional)
AIM screen name: LimonFlavr (I don't use it anymore though)
Facebook Profile link (we have a closed group): It won't let me post a link but my Facebook is rcokely (just enter facebook dot com forward slash rcokely)

michusan

Back to top Go down

Michu's application Empty Re: Michu's application

Post  Ukiyo Neko Mon Mar 05, 2012 9:50 pm

Hiya Ricky. I'll add you to our Facebook group so you can start getting to know us. Can't wait to see you on durandal!!

Ukiyo Neko

Back to top Go down

Post  michusan Mon Mar 05, 2012 10:14 pm

Thanks! I can't wait to start playing with an LS! I started at launch, left and came back about two months ago - haven't really met any people on my current server but I read about you guys on Zam so I figured I'd give it a go. See you all soon!

michusan

Back to top Go down

Post  Grainer Kushrenada Thu Mar 15, 2012 1:14 am

Can't wait to play with you guys.... I'm Mike's friend IRL. Anxious for your transfers to go thru Smile

Grainer Kushrenada

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down